Bhutani Cyberthum is the brand new ultra modern commercial project located in Noida Sector 140A. The project hosts a heady mix of office spaces, high street shopping arenas, gourmet food and signature dining spaces that are highly rewarding in terms of investments. A mammoth skyscraper that allocates 50 massive floors that takes you to the leap of the future. Being part of a 27 acre mixed use development, this iconic commercial venture boasts some legendary amenities to become the most innovative building complex in Noida. Here are some highlights of Cyberthum that makes it a landmark address in Noida Sector 140 A.
Cyberthum – Project Highlights
- North India’s tallest commercial tower
- 50 level iconic towers
- One of North India’s largest musical fountain
- Mall in the sky
- Leed platinum-certified building
- A helipad and ample parking facilities
- The office towers are designed as a vertical campus
- Distinct zones for distinct work modes
In the retail segment, Cyberthum will have an awe inspiring mall in the sky. The towers will be the tallest tower in the entire Delhi-NCR, which clearly makes sense of how big the investment possibilities are in Bhutani Cyberthum. A floating water fountain with endless dining options on the banks will take you to an experience that’s much bigger that you imagine. Investments are promised an assured return of 10 percent till possession. In a kitty investment, prudent investors can invest in Cyberthum My Pod office spaces at an attractive investments as small as 6 Lacs*. BOLT – an exclusive gaming station which is committed to deliver every single indoor games and electric game arrangements for the aspiring communities around.
Cyberthum is located strategically in Noida Sector 140A to widen its business opportunities. Noida as a location is unmatched in terms of setting new standards for investments and Bhutani Group is intending to maximise the advantage for investors. Noida is the 3rd largest economy contributing to 8.5 percent of the India’s GDP. According to NASSCOM, the city is the Fourth largest ITeS destination accounting for 10 percent of exports. Connectivity will be triggered by Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Yamuna Expressway, FNG Corridor, Metro Connectivity (Stone’s throw away from the Metro Station at Sector 137 & 141, ISBT & CBT) to make it accessible effortlessly from all sides of Delhi-NCR.
Other Location Advantages
- Cyberthum is just 30 minutes away from Upcoming Jewar international Airport and is 55 km away from the IGI Airport.
- A straight stretch connecting Noida and Delhi, the project is just a few minutes away from many prime locations in Central and South delhi.
- 2 Minutes from Noida sector 137 Metro station and CBT.
- Several MNC’s like KPMG, Infosys campus, Samsung,Accenture,TCS in close vicinity.
Contact Redmaple Property Consultants today and Get a Quote for Investing in Bhutani Cyberthum!